[xml] beginner question: using win32 libxml dll, and xmlMalloc

Hi!

    I just arrived to libxml/xsl lands, and when I tried to compile the libxsl tutorial as appears on xmlsoft.org/XSLT/tutorial/libxslttutorial.html

    I'm using MSVC6, with both "debug single thread" and ""debug multithread"  options, and dlls downloaded from libxml site

    When I run the app, I got an access violation. Stepping through the code, I found that xmlMalloc was NULL

    How I must initialize xmlMalloc ? Is there anything forgotten?

    Any advice?

Thanks

    Agustin