[xml] Re: XInclude produced invalid document

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 06:14:49 -0500
Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 01:59:53PM +0300, Vitaly Ostanin wrote:
Hello, All!

In the attached test I get invalid document:

$ xmllint --valid final.xml
final.xml:946: parser error : EntityValue: '%' forbidden
except for entities references<!ENTITY percnt "%">

final.xml is result of XInclude processing from main.xml (DTD
DocBook) and included.xml (our extension for DTD DocBook).

When included.xml uses DTD DocBook, XInclude produce valid
document.

I try current cvs version (from anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome)
and error still exists.

$ xmllint --version
xmllint: using libxml version 20602
   compiled with: DTDValid FTP HTTP HTML C14N Catalog XPath
XPointer XInclude Iconv Unicode Regexps Automata Schemas

Please, tell me, it's error in our extension for DTD DocBook
or in the libxml2 ?

  I can't tell... I don't know where the
   <!ENTITY percnt "%">

It's loaded XML ISO entities from
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xmlcharent/0.3/iso-num.ent

Full final.xml was attached in my previous message.

which is an error comes from.
Please make more debugging on your side, I just can't guess
myself what's happening there, especially if you modified DTDs.

I just add some entities and elements to the DocBook DTD and add
support for"xml:base" common attribute.

It's very simple customization:
http://docs.altlinux.ru/dtd/docs.dtd

What another debug should I do? I'm ready :)

<skipped/>

--
Regards, Vyt
mailto:  vyt vzljot ru