[xml] a question about getting the element content with name space

Part of my xml file looks like this before I added the
namespace support :
<node1>
    <node2>test,/node2>
</node1>

I want to retrieve node1 depending on the content of
node 2.
Here is my xpath :
child::node2='test'

It worked okay. But after I added the namespace stuff,
how do I compose my xpath query to compare the content
of the child node ?
I was using the following which, of course, does not
work.
child::*[local-name()=node2 and
namespace-uri()="some_name_space" and node2='test']

Please let me know the correct syntax.

Thanks in advance.

Momena
momenaa yahoo com