Re: [xml] Compile warning on SCO Unixware

On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 12:50:21PM -0800, T A wrote:
I am seeing a handful of compile warnings when building libxml2-2.6.2 on SCO Unixware.

  Hum, switch to Linux, things should work quite better and people
will feel happier to help :-\

They seem harmless but when I try to run "make tests", goes crazy and I have to cancel it. Several core
files are created. Anyone know or seen this is and if it can be ignored or not?

  make tests is tested by people on various platform, and except minor problems
related to catalogs present or not, you should not see crashes.

Daniel