Re: [xml] What xmlCleanup* functions are supposed to do ?

On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 03:52:38PM +0900, Mike Hommey wrote:
On Wednesday October 29 2003 18:28, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  Well if you want to see where there is a leak, follow the mechanism for
doing so:
  http://xmlsoft.org/xmlmem.html#Debugging
if you can reproduce the leak with xmllint or some of the programs I
provide then give the input used and I will fix it. If not, I assume the
problem is in your code, and the pages gives the informations on how to
chase them down.

Well, I seem to be victim of murphy's law these last days, some things appear
to not work, and without any change (at least conciously), it works perfectly
afterwards.

  Yes, those things can be hard to chase, that's why I provide memory
debug support directly in the library, and ask for reproductible test
case if that can't be chased but the person observing them...

Daniel