[xml] PATCH: functions to replace and remove namespaces in the tree

Hello,

While working with libxml2 I missed a way to remove or replace
namespaces.

The attached patch implements two new functions:

        xmlReplaceNs(xmlNodePtr tree,xmlNsPtr oldNs,xmlNsPtr newNs)

and:

        xmlRemoveNs(xmlNodePtr tree,xmlNsPtr ns)

There is also a python test script included.

I hope you will find this usefull and include in a future release. If
there is anything I should correct first - let me know.

Greets,
        Jacek