Re: [xml] CodeWarrior 8.3 Mac OS X vs. libxml2

Spoke too soon--I think it's all working fine (though if you don't include all of the frameworks, CW gets crash-happy), except that I'm building a plug-in, and apparently, the libxml/iconv/xslt/exslt frameworks have to live in an official executable path (which my plug-in doesn't provide--this is for QuarkXPress 6, a native OS X app). So I guess I'll need an official installer to put those frameworks in System/Library/Frameworks. Ugh.

Thanks to Steve Ball at Zveno for the packaging!