Re: [xml] command line XML toolkit

Mikhail Grushinskiy <mgrushinskiy comcast net> writes:
Hello all,

Thanks to all the developers of libxml2 and libxslt for great work
on these XML libraries.  I wrote a command line utility (called
XmlStarlet) to simplify XML processing is shell and thought someone
on this list might be interested to take a look at it.  It is an
open source project registered on SourceForge and uses heavily
libxml2 and libxslt.  It has few features not avaliable in libxml
command line utilities (as querying XML documents without need for
writting XSLT, editing XML documents (work in progress), and some
others).  So, if somebody decides to play with it, I would
appreciate any comments.

The source code, binaries and some documentation are available
from SourceForge: http://xmlstar.sourceforge.net/

Thanks,
--Mikhail Grushinskiy

Nice one. Just to add my own ad:-) You might also want to look at XSH
on http://xsh.sourceforge.net

-- Petr