Re: [xml] xpath tutorial example

Folks -
I'm adding an xpath example to the tutorial.
Draft posted here:
http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/tutorial/ar01s05.html
Feedback encouraged.
Cheers,
John

I'm missing a short description on what Xpath does.
If I get this right.

Xpath is used to get a XML node, keyword in the tutorial. And returns this as part of a  xmlPathObjectPtr.

In non-geek that would be:

It's more like an advanced search function for a node.

I think that the structure of the C Code is much better than in the other tutorials. I'm missing the checks,
but the fact that the program structure is:

main
  -getdoc
  -getnodeset
  -rest of program

Instead of the used structure

main
  loop{
  -parseDoc
    -parseStory
  }
  -parseDOc
  -rest of program.

I know that there needs to be a loop in the other tutorials examples.

It's that I like C code much more when it has
a more readable code.

-roland