Re: [xml] Convert xmlXPathObjectPtr to xmlXPathContextPtr

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 08:34:30PM -0700, Phlip wrote:
libxml2 guys:

I have a xmlXPathObjectPtr, and I want a xmlXPathContextPtr, so I can pass
this to a subsequent call to 'xmlXPathEvalExpression(path, context)'.

Put another way, I want to use two XPaths; the second one evaluates within
the context that the first returns.

  You can't the xmlXPathObjectPtr is the result of evaluating an XPath
expression in a context. It is independant of the context itself. Recreate
a new context if you want to evaluate a new expression.

Daniel