From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 12:30 PM
To: Gang Wang
Cc: 'xml gnome org'
Subject: Re: [xml] xmlDoValidityCheckingDefaultValue problem

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 12:20:54PM -0700, Gang Wang wrote:
Hi, everyone:

I was using the binary release of libxml2.4.22 and recently
updated to
2.5.7, posted at
http://www.zlatkovic.com/projects/libxml/notes.html by igor
( Thanks for the great work, igor). The new 2.5.7 gives me
an error during
linking, complaining about
xmlDoValidityCheckingDefaultValue could not be
referred. By digging into the header file, I think the
problem is related
with how that binary is built. Here is the piece related
with this in
globals.h.

  What platform Windows I assume ? When you say you have "linking"
problems, do you mean when linking the library in the program or
at runtime when loading the shared library ?

Daniel

veillard redhat com  | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit
http://xmlsoft.org/