Re: [xml] configure/compile problem w/o schemas/xpath

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 09:12:42AM +0100, Gary Pennington sun com wrote:
Thanks Eric. I wanted to try and put together a more complicated patch than
yours (trying to preserve function definitions) but yours is perfectly
good..

You also need to patch xmllint.c

  Okay, I got those 2 and applied them, will commit soon.

     thanks,

Daniel

P.S.: I was without usable internet access for the week, and I may have
missed parts of the discussions or patches sent. If I failed to react
to something it might be a good idea to post again !