[xml] xmlReconciliateNs fix proposal

Hi,

I've attached a fix proposal for the function xmlReconciliateNs. It
obviously gained some weight, since I could not reuse much of the
existing functionality of the lib. It covers the problems I encountered
when reconciliating namespaces. Other might still exist.
Additional info: The tree is traversed once only(siblings first); only
element nodes and their attributes are handled. There is a loss of
speed, since for every namespaced node one has - at least - to lookup
(by pointer) if a possible new namespace is in scope at all. If a new
namespace is created it will have a tree wide unique prefix.
Feel free to speed up or discard.

Thanks,

Kasimier Buchcik

4commerce technologies