Re: [xml] configure/compile problem w/o schemas/xpath

Hi!

On Friday 09 May 2003 10:12, Gary Pennington sun com wrote:
Thanks Eric. I wanted to try and put together a more complicated patch than
yours (trying to preserve function definitions) but yours is perfectly
good..

You also need to patch xmllint.c
Thanks too :)

But thats completly strange: My finger tips were just above the email submit
button with my version of: "Hi! That worked. But you need to apply the
following patch to xmllint.c too" :-)

It seems as if Gary and I have the same working hours (despite minor
differences like different timezones) ;-)

Salut, Joerg