[xml] Return value of xmllint --valid

Hallo,

sometimes ago I asked if it is possible to return not 0 if a document overhanded to xmllint --valid is not conform to its dtd.

=> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2002-December/msg00142.html

I got a path for version 1.63 of xmllint.c and found similar code in 1.74.

Running my version of xmllint --valid returns 0 for a specific document. I attached the document to this mail. You need the docbook dtd to validate it. Simply type "make test".

plexus warpgondel2:~/devel/gnome/gnome-xml $ xmllint --version
xmllint: using libxml version 20504
compiled with: FTP HTTP HTML C14N Catalog DocBook XPath XPointer XInclude Iconv Unicode Regexps Automata Schemas

Bye
Oliver

--
Oliver Fischer