[xml] xmlbench Benchark results...

I apologize if others have seen this, but:

http://xmlbench.sourceforge.net/results/benchmark/index.html

libxml performs quite well in the stack up.  Congrats to the libxml
developers.  I wonder how Oracle can be orders of magnitude faster
though in several of the benchmarks.  They must be doing something
fundamentally different under the hood when it comes to generating
messages, DOM manipulation, or validation.  Then again, things are
really quick at that level and libxslt is the fastest out there it
looks like.  How does libxml stack up to MS's XML library?  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden