Re: [xml] xml-config

Thanks for your response. I didn't sign up for the list because I'm not like to contribute to it, this mail
is just a last ditch effort before i give up :)

I should have been more specific. I don't seem to have xml2-config either; but xml-config's absence is what
gave me the error.

Also, the reply-to is spam/virus protection; outlook automatically adds emails when replying and I don't want
lots of people with my "real" address in their outlook boxes so they can spam me viruses.

-Kris