RE: [xml] proper way to re-use stylesheets in Python, and memory corruption

This note may be related to "debugging output buffer" thread.

I'm using libxml2.py dated 1/9/2003  (Windows)

libxml2mod.pyd same date.

(sorry, but libxml2.__version__ doesn't exist)

The windows installers for the python bindings
have version numbers, though. Which one did you install?

[...]

I'm not getting a GPF (which I'd prefer to see), but it looks
like some memory is being
over-written.

I cache and re-use stylesheets using this code. This is a
perpetual process, so I'm not
worried about freeing the stylesheets.

Before I break out the debugger, does anyone see anything
wrong with the code
fragment below?

[...]

At first glance, I see nothing wrong with your code.
I use exactly the same kind of code and the server runs
fine on windows and linux (apache2, mod_python, libxml2, libxslt),
although the load is quite moderate ATM.

-sbi