Re: [xml] win32 plans for libxml2 ?

Those Visual Studio 6 project files haven't been updated in a while. No wonder they don't work.

I think I should remove these from the source, along with other forgotten things beneath win32 subdirectory. Having unmaintained and broken things around isn't good.

Ciao,
Igor

Gianni Mariani wrote:
So, I ran the configure.js script and nmake does build. However, visual studio (6) borks.

--------------------Configuration: libxml2 - Win32 Debug--------------------
Performing Custom Build Step on .\libxml2.def.src
libxml2.def.src
.\libxml2.def.src(20) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: '../../include/libxml/xmlwin32version.h': No such file or directory
Error executing c:\winnt\system32\cmd.exe.

libxml2.dll - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I didn't try nmake until just now, apart from messing with LIB and INCLUDE paths, it works OK - that's ok for now.

thx.