[xml] Re: Version Resorurce (Was: Hi Igor!)

Hi Veiko,

your RC is cute, but again, I don't need it. This does not mean that I
am against integrating a version resource. It just means that I won't
waste any time on things I neither need, nor have fun doing. Two beer or
not two beer, that was never the question :-)

Libxml is open source. The feature you desire does not depend on me in
any way. Fetch the source, implement your bits and post back your
changes. If you break nothing, your own work will become a part of the
main source tree and you'll enjoy its fruits in every following
release.

Oh, by the way, I'm posting this to the mailing list, just in case
others are interested in the topic.

Ciao,
Igor