[xml] XSD test patch

I have included a "proof-of-concept" patch for xmlschemastypes.c that
implements and stores hexBinary, decimal, and all decimal derivates as
strings. They are only converted to binary when they are needed (for
doing facet verification). This patch allows the numbers to be any
length except when the number (decimal or nonnegative) is used to
restrict the length of a data type (i.e. totalDigits, fractionDigits,
maxLength ..). The changes pass all the tests included in libxml2, but
those tests don't stress the xsd types. If anyone has some better tests,
I would appreciate any feedback.

After a few days, I will clean up the patch and resubmit it for
inclusion if no one has any objections.

Charlie B.