[xml] Re: Memory leak in libxml

Hi Daniel,
i used xmlCleanupParser() for memory clean up but core dump in following
area ( with purify and applicaiton in 64 bit).

            xmlFreeEntity
            xmlHashFree
            xmlCleanupPredefinedEntities
            xmlCleanupParser

Any Pointer for this

Thanks & Regds
Pradeep

Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> on 07/24/2003 05:23:52 PM

Please respond to veillard redhat com