[xml] XInclude and xml:base attribute

Hello,

I'm using libxml2-2.5.8.win32 to do XInclude processing on my documents.

I've noticed that "xmllint --xinclude" doesn't add the xml:base attribute to the included elements (and I
like that) but my C code adds it (and I'd like to avoid it):

#include <libxml/parser.h>
#include <libxml/xinclude.h>
int main(void)
{
    xmlDocPtr doc = xmlParseFile("in.xml");
    xmlXIncludeProcess(doc);
    xmlSaveFormatFile("out.xml", doc, 1);
    return 0;
}

I've searched in xmllint.c and the documentation any function or switch to disable the xml:base attribute
addition, no success. I can't find why xmllint and my code have different behaviuor.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,
Manuel