Re: [xml] Is it possible to disable tag name check?

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 01:59:30PM +0200, zensox gmx net wrote:
I want to disable the tag name check (e.g. it should be possible to name a
tag <011name> or something else). Is this easily possible and if yes where can
I change it?

  Not easy, and definitely not something I would suggest to do.

ps.: I know it isn't compliant to the standard but I have xml files where
such tag names are possible and I can't redesign it.

  Well they are not xml precisely, no XML parser will accept them.
you may try to parse them with the HTML parser, but the right way is
to fix those files.

Daniel