[xml] bug in the puch parser + patch

Hi list,

I have encountered a problem during the parsing
this document encoded in UTF16:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/showattachment.cgi?attach_id=18167 .

The problem actually arises only with the push parser.
The testcase is the following:

1/Save the test.xml file attached to this mail
2/xmllint --push test.xml.

I tried to provide a patch that solves the problem.
I hope I haven't broken anything. I have run "make XMLtests"
and it seems to be okay.

The idea of the patch is to skip the UTF16 Byte Order Mark,
just like what is already done today.

The command issued to generate the patch file is:
cvs -z3 diff -u parserInternals.c > parserInternals-utf16-bug.patch .

The diff is made against the last HEAD version from the CVS.

All the best,

Dodji.
--

homepage              : http://www.seketeli.org/dodji