Re: [xml] libXML2 question

On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 10:35:23AM -0700, Shi, Charles wrote:
Hi,

  I upgraded libXML to libXML2 and find out one difference:

  On libXML, when I call

    xmlDocSetRootElement(m_doc, m_node);
    xmlDocDumpMemory(m_doc, &mem, size);
    fprintf(stderr, "%s\n", mem);

  It prints out XML with carriage return on each ending tag.
  So it has very nice readable format.

  But on libXML2, it just prints out a long string continuously.
  Are there any ways that I can still print it like before?

  Libxml2 will not "invent" formatting spaces. Read the documentation please !
    http://xmlsoft.org/upgrade.html
    http://xmlsoft.org/FAQ.html#Developer
    http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-tree.html#xmlDocDumpFormatMemory

Daniel