[xml] Re: [libxml] xmllint misses namespace bug?

Daniel Veillard wrote:

[ Cc'ing the mailing list, I don't see why this wasn't sent there ! ]

... because I wanted to check first if it's a known bug, and if it isn't, submit a bug report in the bugzilla.

I can understand that you don't want people to email libxml related stuff to you directly, but I don't think it's *ever* appropriate to post contents of private emails to public lists. But in this case it doesn't matter much.

Anyways: Please accept my apologies for bothering you directly. I'll exclusively use the list or/and bugzilla in the future.