Re: [xml] New user of libxml

I'm looking for a simple example of a creation of a new
xml document from scratch (I mean from nothing).

attached is a code sample for creating a simple xml document, and saving
it to file.

there isn't much more to know for building a complex one

thank you so muck!
it works perfectly ;)

Also I was looking for a function able to convert a Xml Doc
into a *char.

not sure to understand your question: if you want to dump your created
xmlDoc structure to memory then you can use, for instance, xmlDocDumpMemory

best entry point for related issues is to browse
http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-tree.html, you will find all functions
needed.

In fact the goal is to convert a doc which type is xmlDoc in a string with
*char type
But I'll look deeper into the doc

thanx again

Jean S.