Re: [xml] SAX parsing

You seem to be confused. The result (res) of xsltApplyStylesheet is an in
memory document, i.e it is already parsed. As Daniel stated previously, all
you need to do is walk the tree to get the information you want.

Charlie Bozeman

Quoting Matthias Pieroth <matthias pieroth t-online de>:

Hi,

I just read a tutorial how to implement a SAX based parser:

http://www.daa.com.au/~james/gnome/xml-sax/implementing.html

I need exactly this functionality bit not for files. I need it for XML

documents in memory.

I have produced an xml document with

res = xsltApplyStylesheet(cur, doc, NULL);

Now I want to parse the res with SAX. Is this possible? If yes, how can
I do
it?

Thanx in advance

Matthias