Fwd: Re: [xml] How to parse xml with out

Sorry, just replied the normal way, here reply to list

Am Montag, 27. Januar 2003 16:42 schrieben Sie:
On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 04:32:54PM +0100, Matthias Pieroth wrote:
Am Montag, 27. Januar 2003 15:50 schrieben Sie:
  res is a full document tree.
  Well the goal of the streamer interface was precisely to not
need to build the full tree. So there is no way currently to
build an xmlNewTextReader from an existing tree. That's doable,
and would be relatively easy, but not available ATM.

Okay. What can you suggest what I should do. I have an xml-tree in
memory. I need to apply a stylesheet on it to produce another xml-ouput.
this new output I have to loop through and read out all values and
attributes to display it with ncurses.

  It's a tree structure. You have parent <-> children links
and next <-> prev links to navigate among the siblings. Traversing
the tree in document order is a basic algorithm exercise. You
can look at xmlXPathNextDescendant() in xpath.c for help.

And if I would you SAX. Is this possible without creating a file. Is there an
example how to use it?

Matthias