Re: [xml] How to parse xml with out

Hi Daniel,

Okay. What can you suggest what I should do. I have an xml-tree in
memory. I need to apply a stylesheet on it to produce another xml-ouput.
this new output I have to loop through and read out all values and
attributes to display it with ncurses.

  It's a tree structure. You have parent <-> children links
and next <-> prev links to navigate among the siblings. Traversing
the tree in document order is a basic algorithm exercise. You
can look at xmlXPathNextDescendant() in xpath.c for help.

And there is no chance to use the xmlreader interface withput a file, cause I
like it very much?

Matthias