Re: [xml] How to parse xml with out

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 03:33:50PM +0100, Matthias Pieroth wrote:
But I produce the xml by applaing an xsl stylesheet:

// transformation
res = xsltApplyStylesheet(cur, doc, NULL);

So my result lies in res. How can I stream this just like with
xmlNewTextReader?

  res is a full document tree.
  Well the goal of the streamer interface was precisely to not
need to build the full tree. So there is no way currently to
build an xmlNewTextReader from an existing tree. That's doable,
and would be relatively easy, but not available ATM.

Daniel