Re: [xml] documentation patches

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 02:39:51PM +0100, Stefan Kost wrote:
infront of a symbol to make gtk-doc create a link? e.g. when I would like to add
 a note like : "see xmlCleanupParser()" can I write "see @xmlCleanupParser()" so
that it becomes clickable? If yes, does it work across files?

   Hum, gtk-doc is supposed to detect the () and associate this as
a function, making the cross reference. @ should be used only for
referencing the parameters of the function being described.

If it's okay, I sent more diffs with FAQ from the list.

  Thanks I have applied and commited your patches !

Daniel