Re: [xml] "detached" DTD's
- From: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- To: Rich Salz <rsalz datapower com>
- Cc: "xml gnome org" <xml gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [xml] "detached" DTD's
- Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 05:24:40 -0500
On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 10:58:46PM -0500, Rich Salz wrote:
So, a couple of questions. Should I set xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue
in findIDNodes, or before the DTD is loaded? Should I bother
... xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue is a global variable
* Global setting, indicate that the parser should load DTD while not
* Disabled by default.
Seems relatively clear taht 1/ it modifies *parsing* 2/ since it's
a global variable it will modify the behaviour on all subsequent parse.
In a nutshell if you enable this all your parsing will load the DTD
referenced by the document. Apparently this is not what you want.
Validating after parsing with an independant DTD has nothing to do with
with noop_error and noop_warning, or just leave the pointers NULL?
Depends if you're interested in validity errors and warnings !
Noone can tell except you ...
Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network https://rhn.redhat.com/
veillard redhat com | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
] [Thread Prev