Re: [xml] Error handling with the XmlReader API

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 11:36:45AM +0100, Stéphane Bidoul wrote:
Hm. Maybe that's a problem with libxml2-api.xml.

  yeah I forgot to regenerate it :-)

I must admit I adapted it manually, because I had problems
with apibuild.py not generating something that worked
for the python bindings.

I'll synch with CVS and try again.

Ok. My comments where not formatted correctly.
Here's the patch, along with a portability patch
for apibuild.py.

  Applied and commited, everything looks clean now :-)

    thanks !

Daniel