Re: [xml] Some problems with conditional defines

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 12:08:28PM +1100, Eric Zurcher csiro au wrote:
Daniel,

While testing the current CVS version, I noticed that it is not possible to
compile libxml2 with regexp and automata support disabled. Specifically,
valid.c will not compile because it references at several points (in
xmlValidatePushElement, xmlValidatePushCData, and xmlValidatePopElement)
elements "elemDecl" and "exec" within struct _xmlValidState, but these
elements are defined within the struct only if LIBXML_REGEXP_ENABLED is
defined.

  Right, the validation code has been switched over the regexp/automata
code, and I didn't tried to compile without them lately. Could you
log it in bugzilla ?

  thanks,

Daniel