Re: [xml] xmlCleanupParser()

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 02:29:58PM -0000, spinmar interfree it wrote:
a little question. In my apache module I build a xml file and at the end I call xmlCleanupParser() (after
xslt trasformation).

This file is built calling some functions: some of these functions parse other xml files (that is: I do a
request to some hosts which answers me with a xml file: I parse it and insert informations to my final
tree).

My question is: after each xml parsing must I call xmlCleanupParser()?

  No . that has been asked and answered numerous time on the list.
One should call xmlCleanupParser() only when the process has finished using
the library or XML document built with it.

Daniel