Subject: Re: [xml] where can i find a complex exa
From: John Fleck <jfleck inkstain net>
To: xml gnome org
Date: 16 Jan 2003 07:10:02 -0700

On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 17:55, storein wrote:
Thank you John Fleck ,
  My meaning is that :
     I have to parse many xml files , The DTD files of these xml files are different each other , if I
use the method of http://www.xmlsoft.org/tutorial/index.html
,then I must write my program for every xml files  base on their DTD files , such as :if I have 8 xml
files ,8 DTD files ,Must I write 8 c programs for these xml files ? Maybe there is good method to parse
these xml files , this is my question .I wish I can use one c program to parse these xml files base on
their DTD files .

Whether you do it in one or many c programs is up to you, but there is
no magic shortcut here. To quote from Daniel's documentation
(http://www.xmlsoft.org/example.html):

Once you are used to it, writing this kind of code is quite simple, but
boring. Ultimately, it could be possible to write stubbers taking
either C data structure definitions, a set of XML examples or an XML
DTD and produce the code needed to import and export the content
between C data and XML storage. This is left as an exercise to the
reader :-)

John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
 - Zippy the Pinhead

ÐÂÀ˶þÊÖÊг¡£ºÒ»ÔªÍ¶È룬ʮ·Ö¾ªÏ²£¬°Ù·ÖÂúÒâ (http://classad.sina.com.cn/2shou/)
ÿÌì1²¿ÊÖ»ú£¡çÍ·×ÐÂÄê¶ÌÐÅרÌâ (http://sms.sina.com.cn/act/beautyxmas.html)