[xml] xmlreader

Maybe I'm saying non-sense, but I have the impression that the xmlreader
sweeps accross the document several times, when validating the document,
and determining the depth of each node. This could affect the performance
in the case of very large (VERY LARGE) files, couldn't it? Maybe some flag
could be used to declare that I'm not interested in the depth of a node
when I read it? Saludos,
<ADRIAN>
PS: To clarify, I don't know the internals, and I'm not criticizing, since
I love these tools. Just contributing with my 2 cents.