Re: [xml] Probelms With XML Catalogs And delegateURI?

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 10:32:08AM +0100, Fischer, Oliver wrote:
Hello,

I have here the following catalog:

<catalog xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog">

   <delegatePublic
     publicIdStartString="-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML"
     catalog="docbook_dtd.xml" />

   <delegateURI
     uriStartString="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/";
     catalog="docbook_xsl.xml" />

   <!-- nextCatalog catalog="docbook_xsl.xml" / -->
</catalog>

It seems so, what libxml can not deal with delegateURI on my
system. It doesn't find the style sheets via delegateURI. If I
comment it out and reference the catalog via nextCatalog it works.

xmllint --version says:
xmllint: using libxml version 20428
    compiled with: FTP HTTP HTML C14N Catalog DocBook XPath
XPointer XInclude Iconv Unicode Regexps Automata

Any hints?

  Strange, does this work if you use delegateSystem ?
Did you tried the debug instruction at
    http://xmlsoft.org/catalog.html#validate

Daniel