Re: [XML] Bug in Node Dump logic

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 11:12:48PM +0100, Christian Glahn wrote:
the problem i found  occours if a single attribute node is passed to
xmlNodeDump(). libxml2 just segfaults in this case, which is not too nice ;)
maybe it is not intended to dump attribute nodes that way, but i think the
patch does not hurt too much:

  Right, that makes sense, I think I fixed it recently for namespace
node but forgot to do the same for attributes, applied,

   thanks !

Daniel