Re: [xml] attribute//ref in RelaxNG

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 08:48:58PM +0000, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
Testing the 2.5.4 release of xmllint with my
RelaxNG schemas, I get a lot of errors about

  Found forbidden pattern attribute//ref
[...]
The RelaxNG validators by James Clark and Sun both
say this is fine, and I cannot off-hand see anything in the
Relax spec which would forbid it.

Is this a bug in libxml2, or am I not reading the

  1 bug and an unimplemented block. Both fixed in the enclosed patch,

    thanks for the report,

Daniel

P.S.: I'm taking a long week-end out, so if I don't answer mail till
      Monday, that's normal :-)