Re: [xml] SAX-like parsing of DTDs

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 11:06:53AM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 07:51:25AM -0800, Mark S Petrovic wrote:
Good day.

Does libxml2 expose an API for performing basic parsing of a DTD -
specifically providing the ability to sense when an attribute declaration
appears in the input stream?  I am looking for the DTD-equivalent of
SAX-based parsing of an XML stream.  My goal is to assemble the logical

  What about looking at it before asking ? Just laziness ?

  Okay, that was rude on my part. Accept my apologies, this may not
be that easy to find. I really need a break ...

Daniel