[xml] Using xmlParserNodeInfo

I am trying to obtain line information on my nodes using xmlParserFindNodeInfo, but I can't seem to get it to record any. I have done the following:

xmlLineNumbersDefault(1);

int record_info = 1;
xmlSetFeature(itsParserContext, "gather line info", &record_info);

Yet when I try to get the info:

const xmlParserNodeInfo* info = xmlParserFindNodeInfo(itsParserContext, child);

where child is a valid xmlNodePtr, info is always NULL.

Am I missing something? Is there another step I have to go through. Do I have to parse in a specific way to get this to work?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Glenn
--