Re: [xml] relaxng support in libxml2

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 02:40:04PM +0100, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
This is an excellent development, for which many thanks.
However, my schemas mostly fail, because I
use the back-compatibility ID and IDREF datatypes
(see http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/compatibility-20011203.html).

Would you consider implementing these too? The James Clark
and Sun implementations of Relax do so already.

 Hum, I didn't realized the scope of that spec, I will try to implement
it but I want first to cleanup my Relax-NG implementation results on
the testsuite, then I will add ID/IDREF(s) support.
  So added to the TODO :-)

Daniel