Re: [xml] xml bug?

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 09:38:58AM +0100, Grosmann, Ruud wrote:
Can anybody tell me what is happening here?

  the new engine does more checking than the old one, especially for
deterministic content model of elements:
    http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml#determinism

uit.tmp2:14: validity error: Content model of body is not determinist:
(besluit | (inhopg? , (boek+ | hfdst+ | titeldl+ | afd+ | par+ | subpar+
| (art , (wart | art)*) | (al? , ((wart+ , art*) | wlid | wond+ | wpar+
| wlichaam))+)))

  But double checking manually (building the automata on paper) this looks
determinist, so you may have hit a bug in the new engine. I will look at
the issue and report about it when fully analyzed.

Daniel