Re: [xml] empty xmlns attributes

The weirdest thing is that my theory works for me, but doesn't apply
to your example, because you get correct xmlns in your <a> tags:

Strange thing.  When I accidentally left the <document> tag in the
output, it had an `xmlns="" attribute, but the descendents tags didn't.
And they didn't appear when I ran it through sablotron (but as that
doesn't appear to resolve entities correctly this doesn't exactly say
much).

# ---- OUTPUT ---------------------------
[...]
      <i>Generated by <a xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"; href="http://www.lipsum.com/";>

This lets me believe I've not understood where the real problem is :)

I'm good.  But not that good.  cut-n-paste job I'm afraid.

    :-)

Although pulling in somebody elses html and parsing it into my own style
would be handy.  Hmmm....

--
TTFN, FNORD

Peter McGarvey