Re: [xml] typo documentation

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 07:36:05PM -0800, Jean Senellart wrote:
 > > moreover, the xmlXPathCompExpr structure which is stated as "not public" in xpath.h, appears in the
documentation at:

 > > http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-xpath.html#XMLXPATHCOMPEXPRPTR
 >
 >   Right a pointer to an opaque structure, I consider this not public, you can
 > just pass the pointer around, not derefernce it.
 >
 > > but the description has no link with the structure
 >
 >   yes, that's on purpose, and perfectly normal. That is not exposed at the API
 > level,

agree that it should not appear at API level, but my point was that in place we see the definition of
another function that should not appear either.

(here is what we see on the html)
struct xmlXPathCompExpr;

[14] Expr ::= OrExpr [21] OrExpr ::= AndExpr | OrExpr 'or' AndExpr

Parse and compile an expression

  oh, right, I didn't scrolled back ...
the function name in the comment didn't match, but was the one of the
structure, fixed too, thanks for pointing this :-)

Daniel