[xml] xmlRegisterInputCallbacks() from Python?

Howdy,

I've searched the list archives and seen some discussion of this, but that was last year.

I need to be able to register an input callback from within Python so I can override the
http: uri scheme handler.

Has this functionality been exposed in CVS yet, or has anyone else done it yet?

Although I'm prototyping on Windows (no groans please), I'll be deploying on uClinux
(m68k). I'm curious how the Python wrapper is built from the xml API description.. If
someone can point to a description of the build process, and a suggested "existing
callback technique to clone", I could take a whack at it myself.

Cheers,

-Brad

--
Brad Clements,                bkc murkworks com   (315)268-1000
http://www.wecanstopspam.org/                   AOL-IM: BKClements