[xml] an appropriate strcpy

I'm trying to get the name of an element into a string so I can pass it
out into a function. I tried looking for a libxml function to do this but I
couldn't find one so I tried using regular old strcpy.  Using strcpy works
fine until the segmentation fault that occurs when xmlSaveFormatFile.

Anyways I am guessing there is a better way to extract the name into an
xmlChar * or a char * .  You have any ideas?

~/nick

--
Nick Torenvliet B.A.,B.Eng.
FieldStone Solutions